3 in 1 USB 3.1 Type C to VGA Adapter for MacBook Google Chromebook Pixel
|1-4,999 5,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10.2 US $8.6 US $5.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||80, 000PCS/Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RTC04
- Connector: USB
- Cable Length: <4 Feet
- Data Transmission Function: Data Transmission Function
- Charging Function: Charging Function
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Port B: Micro USB Female/VGA Female/USB 3.0 Female
- Transport Package: Pearl Bag Packing
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Interface Type: Type C to VGA
- Universal: Universal
- Switch: Without Switch
- Retractable: Not Scalable
- IC Chip: With IC Chip
- Port a: USB 3.1 Type C Male
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE, ROHS, FCC
1. 3-in-1. USB3.1 type C to VGA+USB3.0+Type-C/F Adapter allows you to connect a computer with type C port to a monitor/projector with VGA port or other devices with USB3.0 port (mouse, USB flash disk,keyboard, etc).
2. USB3.0 Tech. USB3.0 A/F provides you high speed transmission up to 5Gbps. Backwards compatible with USB2.0. Transfer your data easily.
3. USB PD(Power Delivery) Function. Type C/F(Female) can charge your new devices(12 inch Macbook, Google new Chromebook Pixel) with the max 60W. No worrying about power shortage. (Type C/F do not supports data transfer, only charging)
4. Support High Resolution. The multifunctional adapter supports video resolution up to 1920*1200@60Hz with easy connection of most monitors, projectors with VGA port.
5. Advanced Material. Adopted advanced ABS material, the adapter provides you rigidity, durability.
1. Input: USB3.1 Type C(Male)
2. Output: VGA(Female)+USB3.0(Female)
3. Type-C(Female): for current input to charge laptop with Type-C interface
4. VGA Resolution: up to 1920x1200(max)
5. Color: White
1.Type-C female connector only support charging, do not support data transfer.
2.When connecting this product to Chromebook, the USB3.0 port sometimes can not work normally.
3.When connecting this product to Chromebook, the VGA video signal may not appear on the screen of the VGA monitor under certain resolutions.
4.The above two problems are caused by the incompatibility of the Chromebook system, not by the product itself.