Solar Ultrasonic PIR Anti Animal Snake Dog Cat Repeller Multifunction Repellent
|5-49 50-499 500-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8.2 US $7.5 US $6.5 US $3.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Animal Repeller
- Type: Ultrasonic
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Frequency: 1000-9000MHz
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 10 pcs/carton
- Pest Type: Animal
- Rechargeable: Rechargeable
- Physical Form: Liquid
- District: 8-10 Meters
- Transport Package: 1 PC/Box
- Origin: China
1. Unit Dimensions: 5-1/2" W x 3-1/2" D x 14-1/3" H.
2. Unit Weight: 8-1/2 ounces.
3. Power Supply: 4 x "AA" NiCD rechargeable batteries.
4. Power Consumption: Standby = 0.8 mAh, working = 15 mAh
5. Ultrasonic Frequency: 18,000-23,000 Hz
6. Coverage Area: 30 feet @ 110° = 2,425 square feet
Allow the Animal Repeller to operate continuously for best results.
Do not immerse repeller in water.
Do not cover-up the PIR sensor.
To clean the repeller, use a damp-soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the repeller.
1. Unpack the unit completely and confirm that all parts are present.
2. Connect the repeller head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake.
3. Turn power switch to "ON" position.
4. The PIR repeller is designed to be left ON continuously. It uses four "AA" size NiCD rechargeable batteries.
5. Once turned ON, the LED light and ultrasonic signal will activate for 15 seconds. Following this activation, the unit will move to stand-by
6. The unit is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Be sure that the area needing protection is within the effective range of the repeller.
7. For best results, keep the repeller head roughly 9-10 inches above ground.
8. Take care not to stress or break the repeller when installing in hard ground. It is a good idea to prepare the ground for the ground stake to avoid damage to the unit.
9. When the PIR sensor detects motion, the LED light will flash for 3 seconds and the ultrasonic signal will run for 15 seconds. Following this, the repeller will return to stand-by mode.