5 Second Quick Check Driver Safety Keychain Digital Breath Alcohol Tester
|10-99 100-499 500-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.2 US $2.7 US $2.3 US $1.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Paper Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TEST-69
- Type: Electrochemical Gas Analyzer
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Gas: Alcohol
- Package: Paper Box
- Specification: CE ROHS
Digital Alcohol Tester Breathalyzer Alcohol Detector with 5 Mouthpieces and red backlight LCD display, Alcohol tester, CE, FCC, RoHS approval
1. Sensor: Semiconductor alcohol sensor
2. Warm-up time: Within 10 seconds
3. Respond time: Within 5 seconds
4. Operating temperature range: 5 ~ 40 oC
5. Detection range: 0.00% - 0.19% BAC / 0.0- 1.9 g/l
6. Digital display results (% BAC / mg/l) and with audible alert
7. Quick response and resume
8. Auto power-off
9. Low voltage indicator
10. Power input: Use 2xAAA 1.5V alkaline batteries (not included)
11. Unit size: 118x70x28 mm
12. With 5PCS replaceable breath inhaler (mouthpiece) and Keychain
13. Package: Color box
14. CE, RoHS, FCC
This is a prefessional police digital breath alcohol tester. High quality and high accuracy and sensation, can respond in 5sec. With the port to insert mouthpiece. Health and convenience.
|LCD display testing results recalling|
|2.||Wide measure range:0.00-0.05%BAC or 0.00-0.25mg/l|
|3.||Three LCD display,apart display 0.02%BAC and 0.05%BAC.|
|4.||Sensor: advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor|
|5.||Warm-up time: within 10 seconds|
|6.||Respond time: within 5 seconds|
|7.||Power input: use 2x "AAA" alkaline batteries (not included)|
|8.||It has LCD backlight and Key Chain.|
|9.||two color choose: Black and Gray|
1. Bring all materials and specimens to room temperature.
2. Remove the test strip from the foil pouch.
3. Dip the strip into the urine specimen with the arrow pointing toward the sample. The sample level
should not be higher than the arrow pointed maximum line.
4. Hold the strip until liquid reaches the reaction pad (about30 seconds).
5. Withdraw the strip and place it face up on a clean, nonabsorptive surface or leave the strip in urine if
the urine level is not higher than arrow pointed maximum line.
6. Immediately start timer and at 4 minutes, compare the reactive pad with the provided colored chart.