Powerful Magnet 26+9 LED Flashlight Sos Light Emergency Torch (1208)
|1-99 100-999 1,000-1,999 2,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.1 US $3 US $2.9 US $2.8 US $2.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Color Box/PCS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Emergency 26+9 LED Flashlight
- Power Supply: Dry Battery
- Charging type: Nonrechargeable
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- IP Rating: IP55
- Surface Preparation of Reflecting cup: Smooth
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Size: 22.7*2.7 Cm
- Lm: 200 Lm
- Specification: 144PCS/carton
- HS Code: 8513109000
- Usage: Camping, Home, Car, Boat
- Switch: Soft-touch Switch
- Runtime: >6H
- Battery Type: Alkaline Battery
- Material of Reflecting cup: Plastic
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 160g
- Color: Blue/Black/Silver/Red
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
The flashlight has a decent light from the front 9 LED that will shine the way to wherever you need to venture. As a basic flashlight it does the job great as it should but this isn't a basic flashlight.
The cool features of this flashlight are the 26 side LED bulbs and the magnetic base. Why are the cool features? Well the side LED can be used in two manners.
1. It can be used as a basic lamp or for extra light. Clicking the flashlight button twice the role of LED bulbs on the side turn on giving you a bigger light option. That can be used to give you more of a lantern light, used as a lamp on top of a desk or table in case of power outages and more. Its a pretty nice feature for more light when needed.
2. The flashlight can be used for road emergencies. Clicking the flashlights button again will turn the LED lights on the side red and they will also blink. That is a great way to attract attention to your car on the road or something dangerous near or even to try to flag someone down with.
3.The 3rd cool option is the magnetic base. This is great for a few reasons that i can think of but many more options i bet can be found for this feature. One being a road emergency where your powerless in your car at night. Having the magnetized base you can easily attach the flashlight to the side of the car with the blinking red links to warn cars coming that you are there on the road and could possible prevent something worst form happening. Another way you can use the base is at a workshop or a location where you need extra light and there is some metal you can attach the magnetized case to and have the flashlight there handy.
|Powered by||3*AAA (Not included)|
|Use||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Rate of power||1 W|